Real Bubba Talk
Express your right to free speech without fear of reprisal from media personalities.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2012 10:58 am  #221

Re: Bubba The Dirty Sponge and The Stanton /Bean Gang

Bubby poor Bubby the Victim of his own stupidity........

"There were three people in that home. All three knew what time it was. They knew what was going on," Clem said in his first public comments since an edited version of the tape appeared Oct. 4 on Gawker.com.

He said Hogan had lived in his house for three or four months prior to the wife-sharing shenanigans and knew there were cameras everywhere.

"You know I have surveillance. You knew of everything going on," Bubba Clem said, addressing Hogan directly. "But now that your feelings are hurt ... you're trying to cover your a-- with your (new) wife and your jobs and your social standing."

And Clem refuted Hogan's assertion that Clem set up the freaky two-way.

"Nobody held a gun to your head, Hogan, and told you to come to me and ask me to have sex with my wife," Clem claimed, continuing to deny that he leaked the tape.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/bubba-hulk-article-1.1184952#ixzz29ZY7M3E2

Timor omnis abesto de oppresso liber scamgea

10/18/2012 7:24 am  #222

Howard to the rescue! Publicity whores all of them....Howie says:

“I will get Hogan and Bubba together. I think what Bubba is saying is making a lot of sense. I think if Hogan could hear it and I can translate a little bit and calm everyone down, I think we could see through this …I think I can get Hulk Hogan to take you out of this lawsuit.��

Hogan lawyer David Houston isn’t amused by the most recent developments:

“This is not the Bubba Show, it’s litigation. Thanks to Bubba for making our case against him better. We look forward to seeing him in court. At that time it will not be a runaway rant. His time is coming.��

http://maboot.com/hulk-hogan-sex-tape-howard-stern-coming-to-bubbas-aid/

Last edited by scamgea (10/18/2012 7:25 am)

10/21/2012 2:34 pm  #223

scamgea wrote:

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/re … =68169266#

Bean and Edwards built IWDM and Radioio. No future for them in the company is like telling Steve Jobs he had no future in his company...oh right, they did.
Bean and Edwards formed this company, streaming music over the internet...never heard of before...by my great-grandmother.
Bean and Edwards brought on Bubba who was pumped as the talent that was going to bring this stock to $3.00.
Bean and Edwards brought us a deal involving Randy Michaels and this new proprietary software that amazingly allows you to pick the music you stream. Another thing never heard of before...by great-grandma Olive. I guess it would be a great backup for when your ipod was dropped in the toilet along with your smart phone that also holds more music than you could ever listen to.

These great men, Bean and Edwards, took a stock that was completely worthless, dressed it up and made enough people believe it was something great that it went all the way up to .68!
My hat is off to them...so is my shirt...my shoes...my socks...I got out before losing my pants.

Even the people still pumping this stock are bad mouthing the people running the company. RED FLAG! Think about it! They are telling you how great this company is going to be as soon as the people who built the company are removed and replaced. Think about it!
Owner Shares Percent of Company Bean (Thomas J)     29.8 M    34.21%

Edwards(Alexander H III) 11.7 M    13.48%

IO Media Partners     16.4 M    1

anton (John D)     30.6 M    35.19% ARRESTED

I had just signed up for the FREE feed & was contemplating on actually spending the $300, when MY greatgrandmother told me that she had recently came across an old music compilation cd her sister made for her using the hundreds of limewire files she had innocently downloaded years ago.

Last edited by Dani (10/21/2012 3:24 pm)

10/21/2012 3:01 pm  #224

The other truth that Bubba can’t stand is that he basically got conned by his agent. Someone mentioned recently that Bubba’s IO deal is almost totally in stocks. He owns such a large amount of IO stocks that if he tried to sell them, it would depress the price of the stock even more. So it’s no surprise that despite being on the board of IO and being the premier talent, Bubba treats the show as a bastard child. Even worse was the con job he and Tom Bean pulled on the Early Enlisters, getting them to drop 300 bucks for a lifetime subscription and now there’s nothing to be subscribed too. Bubba or IO or both of them finally figured out that no one was going to pay extra for him and made it free. They also offered EEs a pro-rated refund, but good luck getting that back considering the last IO financial report said they would run out of funds by the next quarter unless something big changed.
The more Bubba attempts to be a big shot, the more he proves he’s out of his league in almost every way. Look, I’m not even anywhere near as popular as him, but when someone shit talks me I either ignore them or laugh at it. You need to have a thick skin, and it’s obvious now that Bubba doesn’t.

http://www.paperstreetbrigade.com/blog/?tag=fraud

10/21/2012 3:38 pm  #225

You go scamgea, when i first heard him hockin it on his show I got excited, but i had a funny feeling in my tummy, so i hesitated, i thought could radio io b the next best thing? would this be a good idea to add to my retirement portfolio, i enjoy the show but do i enjoy it to spend $300? i won't even spend that on a purse or shoes! I just feel sorry for the people that did, its not like his audience are all upper middle class white collars? His existence and culture is based around hard working blue collar good men. Do u know how much diapers and formula costs? i wonder how Manny wives were shocked to find out their Christmas savings is down the tubes. And that first Christmas of the kid who lost out bc greedy people are so low.  and btls colors were revealed.... ohhhh now i am rambling...

10/21/2012 7:52 pm  #226

dani, if the people who bought could not afford it and had to go to the extremes you mentioned...well thats on them...how can you blame bubba? it is a biz, he wanted to make money like every other biz...i am guessing you will be voting obama

10/21/2012 9:16 pm  #227

REMO punk,
wrong again as usual you batting a thousand......
Penny stocks often prey on the ones who cannot afford to buy.
Dani is correct
They are the ones drawn by false promises of
get rich quick schemes by scammers like Bubby
and Tom Bean.
It's not wrong to make money, it's HOW you do that makes a difference.
Stealing from your friends and fans is not the  right way to make money.
It falls in line with the other acts of moral cowardice that seem to be routine
for Bubba the Dirty Sponge.
Now get the fuck off my thread you ignornant POS and go suck
your disgusting hero's ass elsewhere.
I guess ripping people off is just business in your Repulican book.
Are you married?
Got a camera? can I fuck your wife??
It must be OK, Bubba does it.

Last edited by scamgea (10/21/2012 9:31 pm)

10/21/2012 9:36 pm  #228

scamgea wrote:

REMO punk,
wrong again as usual you batting a thousand......
Penny stocks often prey on the ones who cannot afford to buy.
Dani is correct
They are the ones drawn by false promises of
get rich quick schemes by scammers like Bubby
and Tom Bean.
It's not wrong to make money, it's HOW you do that makes a difference.
Stealing from your friends and fans is not the  right way to make money.
It falls in line with the other acts of moral cowardice that seem to be routine
for Bubba the Dirty Sponge.
Now get the fuck off my thread you ignornant POS and go suck
your disgusting hero's ass elsewhere.
I guess ripping people off is just business in your Repulican book.
Are you married?
Got a camera? can I fuck your wife??
It must be OK, Bubba does it.

Remodelguy, are you a BA member currently? Can I ask, how does the koolaid taste?

"to punish and enslave"....

10/21/2012 10:14 pm  #229

scamgea wrote:

The other truth that Bubba can’t stand is that he basically got conned by his agent. Someone mentioned recently that Bubba’s IO deal is almost totally in stocks. He owns such a large amount of IO stocks that if he tried to sell them, it would depress the price of the stock even more. So it’s no surprise that despite being on the board of IO and being the premier talent, Bubba treats the show as a bastard child. Even worse was the con job he and Tom Bean pulled on the Early Enlisters, getting them to drop 300 bucks for a lifetime subscription and now there’s nothing to be subscribed too. Bubba or IO or both of them finally figured out that no one was going to pay extra for him and made it free. They also offered EEs a pro-rated refund, but good luck getting that back considering the last IO financial report said they would run out of funds by the next quarter unless something big changed.
The more Bubba attempts to be a big shot, the more he proves he’s out of his league in almost every way. Look, I’m not even anywhere near as popular as him, but when someone shit talks me I either ignore them or laugh at it. You need to have a thick skin, and it’s obvious now that Bubba doesn’t.

http://www.paperstreetbrigade.com/blog/?tag=fraud

Dude, we know already. How long are you gonna wear this to the ground?  $300 is a lot, I agree.  I lost it as we'll, but move on. If $300 really hurt anyone that bad they had no business spending it on an uncensored Internet radio show subscription in the first place.

10/21/2012 10:17 pm  #230

Dani wrote:

You go scamgea, when i first heard him hockin it on his show I got excited, but i had a funny feeling in my tummy, so i hesitated, i thought could radio io b the next best thing? would this be a good idea to add to my retirement portfolio, i enjoy the show but do i enjoy it to spend $300? i won't even spend that on a purse or shoes! I just feel sorry for the people that did, its not like his audience are all upper middle class white collars? His existence and culture is based around hard working blue collar good men. Do u know how much diapers and formula costs? i wonder how Manny wives were shocked to find out their Christmas savings is down the tubes. And that first Christmas of the kid who lost out bc greedy people are so low.  and btls colors were revealed.... ohhhh now i am rambling...

Lost their Christmas savings?  No money was lost? Once the decision was made to spend the $300 it was as good as gone, successful io show or not. This was not a tangible item that carried any kind of material value in the first place.  Suck it up!

Board footera