Real Bubba Talk
Express your right to free speech without fear of reprisal from media personalities.





You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



2/19/2014 6:48 am  #11


Re: Today's Show question

Bram Bram Bram I am.... Brain Bramage     but I loved those calls. He was hilarious.


Former advertiser, longtime listener. Not a BTLS hater, just a conscientious objector.
 

2/19/2014 10:33 am  #12


Re: Today's Show question

Bloggerguy wrote:

Bram Bram Bram I am.... Brain Bramage but I loved those calls. He was hilarious.

Yeah.

Putting people who can't even speak on the radio. Fucking hilarious.

     Thread Starter
 

2/19/2014 12:59 pm  #13


Re: Today's Show question

Does B Fud still call into the show?

Last edited by sternfan4ever (2/19/2014 1:59 pm)

 

2/19/2014 1:28 pm  #14


Re: Today's Show question

BuckFutter wrote:

Bloggerguy wrote:

Bram Bram Bram I am.... Brain Bramage but I loved those calls. He was hilarious.

Yeah.

Putting people who can't even speak on the radio. Fucking hilarious.

 
That was better than the constant fag talk that has become the show today... constantly saying so and so gets pegged, and all the talk about other guys dicks. Throw in a few shitty bits, and call it a show.

Last edited by Bloggerguy (2/19/2014 1:29 pm)


Former advertiser, longtime listener. Not a BTLS hater, just a conscientious objector.
 

2/19/2014 4:23 pm  #15


Re: Today's Show question

Bloggerguy wrote:

BuckFutter wrote:

Bloggerguy wrote:

Bram Bram Bram I am.... Brain Bramage but I loved those calls. He was hilarious.

Yeah.

Putting people who can't even speak on the radio. Fucking hilarious.

 
That was better than the constant fag talk that has become the show today... constantly saying so and so gets pegged, and all the talk about other guys dicks. Throw in a few shitty bits, and call it a show.

I agree that someone who can't even speak is a better option than listening to what Bubba has to say about anything.

     Thread Starter
 

2/19/2014 6:46 pm  #16


Re: Today's Show question

Hahaa.. Judging from how successful Bubba is outside of Florida many agree with you. BF

Last edited by sternfan4ever (2/19/2014 6:47 pm)

 

2/20/2014 5:47 pm  #17


Re: Today's Show question

sternfan4ever wrote:

Hahaa.. Judging from how successful Bubba is outside of Florida many agree with you. BF

It's too bad Vic is banned or we could get a 5 paragraph post about how Bubba was actually #1 in the St. Louis market in the key demo of men ages 35-36, with birthdays in cold weather months, whose first name is made up of 3 first names, that listen to the radio in their garage.

     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost Free Forums

Please keep the conversation civil and legal. We don't endorse threats of violence, stalking, or slander, from anyone.
free counters