Real Bubba Talk
Express your right to free speech without fear of reprisal from media personalities.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2012 2:36 pm #1

Cowhead tv brodcast BH girl getting BH tat courtesy of the BMS.

Cowhead and Billy Madison Show had BH girl and Carmen get BH tattoos live on Cowhead TV and on the BMS. I bet Bubba is working a angle to say that Cow stole his Cowhead TV from Bubba raw and so on. But no pun intended the BH tattoos were awesome and radio gold..

8/17/2012 7:41 pm #2

Re: Cowhead tv brodcast BH girl getting BH tat courtesy of the BMS.

Keeping it real wrote:

Cowhead and Billy Madison Show had BH girl and Carmen get BH tattoos live on Cowhead TV and on the BMS. I bet Bubba is working a angle to say that Cow stole his Cowhead TV from Bubba raw and so on. But no pun intended the BH tattoos were awesome and radio gold..

I think Cowhead and Billy Madison should stop having creative meetings and trying to make things happen and just sit around riffing on week-old news stories and have fake arguments to kill time.

Oh wait, that would be stealing from Bubba too.

8/17/2012 8:45 pm #3

Nice

8/18/2012 7:51 am #4

Well BTLS did have that old bag in once to light her farts... That's was cool and hardcore, right?

8/18/2012 11:02 am #5

Diesel Dick wrote:

Well BTLS did have that old bag in once to light her farts... That's was cool and hardcore, right?

lol
I had forgotten about that.
That "Tiger Lady" was disgusting.
I'm sure they could have offered one of the trailer trash strippers they have in a gram of coke to do it.
3/4 of those "smokin' hot" strippers they have in there are beat, you can see the pure white trash in their face.

8/18/2012 11:29 am #6

I was at Jake's tavern last night & BH girl showed up there, she had a major meltdown outside & ended up walking away. She does not live here & was flown in for the show so I'm not sure if her ticket was round trip but she was last seen walking down Clark Rd. in Sarasota running her mouth about how she is a prophet & told this guy in the parking lot that he was the chosen one, what a psycho.

"to punish and enslave"....

8/19/2012 6:03 am #7

dood wrote:

I'm sure they could have offered one of the trailer trash strippers they have in a gram of coke to do it.

Yeah until Tara the Wet Blanket started in with "You don't have to do that! Don't listen to him! You guys are sick!" etc. etc. which has deflated every stripper and whore segment since she's been there.

Board footera